Hands-on Leadership Training
- One week of training in July
- One week of being a leader
BOLT is now mandatory for all first-time leaders under the age of 18 years old.
During the Program, BOLT will:
- develop your leadership skills
- teach effective leader techniques
- instill creativity in problem solving
- leave you with great Oneida memories
What is BOLT?
BOLT is Oneida's leadership program for teenagers 14-17 years old. It will be held at Camp Oneida during one of the camps in July plus one other week of the summer.
During the first week, participants will learn and experience a variety of leadership roles and techniques.
During the second week, participants will be placed in cabins as Jr. Leaders for hands-on experience.
Application forms will be available by mid-April.