Young Adults Connect (YAC)
Thursday, June 6 (7 p.m.) - Sunday, June 9, 2013 (1 p.m.)
Too old for Sr. High but still want to ‘do camp’ ?
YAC is our weekend camp for 18-25 year olds.
Feel connected - to life, to home, to each other and to God - at Camp Oneida this Spring.
A great opportunity to get together with like-minded young adults for a weekend, to look together at what God has in mind for you and to refresh and re-energize.
Cost: $50 for the weekend
As part of the weekend schedule, attendees are requested to join Oneida's work day on the Saturday to help offset the low cost of this weekend. (Bring an old pair of clothes)
What will we be doing?
- We'll be sleeping in the cabins, so bring a warm sleeping bag
- Bible study sessions with a praise team
- Game time, sports time, 'connect & fellowship' time, free time
- Swimming, canoeing (weather/coldness/interest dependent)
Bring musical instruments if you have them.
- Checking to see if the registration system is available...
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org