Applying for Leadership
Apply to be a volunteer leader by submitting your application online.
Read the following information carefully before continuing and filling out the application.
- Your application will be forwarded to Camp Oneida's personnel committee for review and consideration at an upcoming Camp Committee meeting.
- Your pastor and references will be contacted for their recommendation as soon as you apply.
- You will receive a letter or phone call from a member of camp committee to notify you of which camps you have been approved for.
- After you apply, you need to have a police background check prior to being fully approved
Failure to fully complete this application may result in your application not being considered.
Ready to Apply?
- Checking to see if the leadership application system is available...